What will your giving go towards?
Here are some of the things your money goes towards:
- The running of regular CICCU events (almost exclusively university-wide events rather than those in colleges). Most money is spent on our annual events’ week, hospitality at events, and gospels and Christian literature.
- IFES, in this case specifically supporting students in a closed Eastern European country who are witnessing for Christ.
- The UCCF, which provides resources for student-led evangelism and discipleship to CUs across the UK.
- Friends International, sharing the Gospel with international students
- We give to other CUs in Britain each year for their missions through the CU Missions Fund.
How to Give
There are a few easy ways to give to CICCU.
- Use Internet or mobile Banking to make a one-off payment or set up a regular standing order.
- Name: CICCU
- Sort Code: 30-13-55
- Account Number: 3283 7260
- Use one of our forms to set up a standing order. Please print and fill in the appropriate form and return it to William Backhouse, Clare College Colony, Chesterton Lane, CB4 3AA.
Standing order form for students
Standing order form for non-students
- Write a cheque, made payable to ‘CICCU’, and send it to William Backhouse, Clare College Colony, Chesterton Lane, CB4 3AA. Send it via UMS if you’re a Cambridge student!
- Give via Stewardship/Give.net
- Give by Paypal. They take 1.4% of the donation.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can make your donation go further by filling in a GiftaAid form. Gift Aid allows us to claim an extra 25% on top of your donations, at no cost to you. This applies for both standing order and one-off payments.