What will your giving go towards?
Here are some of the things your money goes towards:
- The running of regular CICCU events (almost exclusively university-wide events rather than those in colleges). Most money is spent on our annual events’ week, hospitality at events, and gospels and Christian literature.
- IFES, in this case specifically supporting students in a closed Eastern European country who are witnessing for Christ.
- The UCCF, which provides resources for student-led evangelism and discipleship to CUs across the UK.
- Friends International, sharing the Gospel with international students
- We give to other CUs in Britain each year for their missions through the CU Missions Fund.
How to Give
There are a few easy ways to give to CICCU.
- Use Internet or mobile Banking to make a one-off payment or set up a regular standing order.
- Name: Cambridge Inter-Collegiate Christian Union
- Sort Code: 30-13-55
- Account Number: 32837260
- Use one of our forms to let us know you’ve set up a standing order.
Standing order form for students
Standing order form for non-students
- Write a cheque, made payable to ‘CICCU’, and send it to the treasurer. Send it via UMS if you’re a Cambridge student!
- Give via Stewardship/Give.net
- Give by Paypal. They take 1.4% of the donation.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can make your donation go further by filling in a Gift Aid form. Gift Aid allows us to claim an extra 25% on top of your donations, at no cost to you. This applies for both standing order and one-off payments.