We are so thankful that we are well supported financially, both by CU members and those outside the CU. This page explains everything you need to know about giving and claiming money.
We give because we want to support gospel work throughout the world. Here are some of the things your money goes towards:
- We use it ourselves, to run things.
- To IFES, in this case specifically supporting students in a closed Eastern European country who are witnessing for Christ.
- To Friends International, sharing the Gospel with international students
- To the UCCF, which provides resources for student-led evangelism and discipleship to CUs across the UK.
- We give to other CUs in Britain each year for their missions through the CU Missions Fund.
How to Give
There are a few easy ways to give to CICCU.
- Use Internet Banking to make a one-off payment or set up a regular standing order. You will need our bank details, just email Preeti Kate to get them.
- Set up a standing order using our standing order forms. Please print and fill in this form if you’re a student and this one if you’re not and return it to Preeti Kate (Christ’s College, CB2 3BU).
- Write a cheque, made payable to ‘CICCU’, and send it to Preeti Kate (Christ’s College, CB2 3BU), or just send it via UMS if you’re a Cambridge student.
- Give by Paypal. They take 1.4% of the donation.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can make your donation go further by filling in a giftaid-form. Gift Aid allows us to claim an extra 25% on top of your donations, at no cost to you. This applies for both standing order and one-off payments.